In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Partnership Charity Program Details
• January 1 – March 31, 2021
• All charity partners must be a 501C-3 and fill out their financial information on
Runsignup.com for direct payment.
• Charity partners must submit a logo and description of charity
• Upstate Event Management LLC “(UEM)” will build a registration page with a fundraising
• 100% of donations will be sent directly to the respective charity.
• UEM will donate $10 back to each charity for every entrant they receive on their team
• UEM will donate one entry code for each team for the team captain to register and
promote their team
• UEM will remit payment to all charities prior to 3/31/2021. Prior to commission
payments, we will request a W9 from your nonprofit.
To get started, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your non-profit logo and a
description of your charity.
We will then send you a link to set up your financial information, so the donation money is
ported directly to your account.
From there, you can start promoting your team with your base members on social media and
Please let us know if you have any questions!
Download the PDF below for information regarding becoming a charity partner!
Click the icon below to download the attached PDF.